Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. Our vision is for a world bustling with creativity and entrepreneurialism, where the friction of physical delivery has been removed so that the best ideas win and small businesses flourish.
Sendle was recently named as one of Australia’s most innovative companies and has been growing over 20% month-on-month for the last 18 months.
We are looking for an experienced and self-sufficient trainer prepared to create and deliver remarkable professional training that will enable our ever-growing team to reach their full potential.
In more detail...
Do you spend time thinking about teaching best-practises? Do you crave an opportunity to build your own training programme? Do you flourish with minimal supervision and when solving tough challenges?
We are looking for someone who can help us build an environment that promotes learning and personal development.
You will be our first team member dedicated to training, so we will need you to have a good number of years experience and the ability to design and deliver training courses on any subject.
You will need to have a problem-solving approach to learning and development, finding out what the team needs and delivering the courses.
Purpose and Culture: You will help Sendle live true to our team’s expectations. From Sendle’s perspective, this means making sure that our team has the training needed to do their job while promoting an environment that celebrates learning and promotes professional excellence. You will be a champion of our culture and a model of our values.
Our goal is to have a culture where everyone loves what they do, is growing as a person and feels 100% safe and secure. In helping us realise this, you will have the opportunity to shape a business during a period of high growth and influence an entire industry.
What you’ll need
You need to really like people and have a genuine desire to help them grow. You might have a background in human resources, psychology or coaching. You keep up-to-date with the science behind the very latest in learning, cognitive development and psychology.
You have a growth mindset and can help us all to reach new heights in our personal development. You enjoy training and love seeing others thrive and grow.
- 10+ years of working experience in a related field
- Passion for developing people
- Ability to identify and assess future and current training needs
- Track record in designing and executing training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Comfortable working with technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably a graduate of BS or AB Psychology, Human Resource Management, Mass Communication, Marketing or other related degree.
Perks and Benefits
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day off
- Quarterly Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Private Medical insurance
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Working with an awesome team in an awesome office :)
Still reading? We’d love to hear from you!
If you think you could bring something remarkable to this role, drop us an email with your resume and your answers to the three questions below. Only applications with these answers will be considered.
- Q1: Tell us what you've been reading or listening to in the areas of learning, development, motivation that would influence your actions at Sendle. What book/articles would you recommend? What's your favourite TED talk?
- Q2: Tell us the most exciting training programme you’ve put together and delivered in the last year and its outcome.
- Q3: Put together a slideshow for a 20 minutes training session to teach Support agents how to use “Zendesk Keyboard Shortcuts”