From the technology side, we use Ruby on Rails on the backend, and React and Redux on the front end. We’ve also started looking into functional programming languages such as Elixir and Phoenix.
We have a solid automated workflow with continuous integration set up. Each pull request creates a separate instance of the app and we deploy multiple times a day.
We communicate a lot through Slack and use Pivotal Tracker for tracking our work.
- Work with a solid engineering team
- Ability to work from anywhere around Australia!
- Get together with the whole team in Sydney every quarter
- Genuine opportunities to trial and push new technologies
- Training budget for conferences and workshops
Sendle offers door-to-door parcel delivery service. It utilises the spare capacity of couriers nationally so that people can cheaply send parcels to anyone in Australia. People simply need to enter their parcel pickup details, and a courier will pick it up and deliver it to the door for you.
The company is founded by James Chin Moody, who’s worked at CSIRO before and also was named Young Australian of the Year for Science and Technology. We launched in 2014 and have been growing very rapidly and successfully.Apply now