Be a part of an amazing team. Make an impact by proactively diagnosing customer issues, guiding the customers on how to resolve challenges and providing fast and straightforward resolutions.
Sendle is a door-to-door parcel delivery service for small business. We've created a simple, user-friendly service that transforms parcel sending from a pain into sheer joy. We’ve built an elegant online experience for bookings, payment and tracking and need to match it with an equally elegant, highly professional and fun customer service experience.
Our Customer Happiness Champions work together to delight customers as often and creatively as possible over the phone, email and social media. We can’t expect to make sending parcels a joy if the customer support experience isn’t joyful, too. That’s where we need your help.
Who we are looking for
You'll have to be smart and quick-witted.
You’ll also need to be a positive person who is diligent, has a 'never give up’ attitude and loves handling detail. It's not just the capability to communicate that matters, it is the ability to keep track of customer issues, and, when things go awry, to use tools to help solve a problem and find a stable solution.
This is not your usual CSR position: no more reading from scripts. In this role, we want your genuine care for the customer to shine through.
You’ll be able to be creative and have the opportunity to leave your own mark in a customer-focused company.
What you’ll do
We need you to help us develop and deliver a world-class support experience:
- Respond to customers’ enquiries via email
- Follow up on deliveries, keeping track of anything that is in a troubled state
- Talk to customers' on the phone cwhere appropriate
- Create and improve processes for the team
- Write documentation to create an incredible customer experience
- Mentor and train junior team members
What you'll need
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Genuine desire to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A high level of attention to detail and persistence
- An aptitude for technology and slick digital tools
- An incessant desire to find a better way of doing things
- The sound judgement and ability to make decisions on-the-fly
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- A day off on your birthday
- You'll be a part of a pioneer team
- Fun budget to celebrate events
- Private medical insurance
- Highly competitive salary
What matters to us
We believe our culture is one of most important assets and we’ve wrapped the characteristics we look for in each person in 5 H’s:
Still reading? We’d love to hear from you!
If you think you could bring something remarkable to this role, drop us an email with your resume.Apply now