Sendle is a person to person, door-to-door parcel delivery service. We’re tapping into excess capacity in courier networks to create a simple, user-friendly service that transforms parcel sending from a pain to sheer joy. So we’ve built an elegant online experience for bookings, payment and tracking and need to match it with an equally elegant, highly professional and fun Customer Service experience.
We can’t expect to make sending parcels a joy if the Customer Support experience isn’t joyful too. That’s where we need your help.
Our Customer Happiness Team works together to delight customers as often and creatively as possible over the phone, email and social media. We need someone who can engage daily with our customers and turn tricky questions and tough problems into joyful outcomes that our customers talk about.
Who we are looking for
You'll have to be smart and quick witted. You’ll also need to be a positive person who is diligent, has a 'never give up’ attitude and loves handling detail. It's not just the capability to communicate that matters, it is the ability to keep track of customer’s issues and, when things go awry, to use tools and not give up until a problem is solved and a stable solution is found.
This is not your usual CSR position: no more reading from scripts because we want your personality to shine through. You should be 100% customer centric in your approach.
You’ll be able to be creative and have the opportunity to leave your own mark in a customer focused company.
What you’ll do
We need you to help us develop and deliver a world beating support experience:
- Responding to customers’ enquiries via email
- Following up on deliveries keeping track of anything that is in a troubled state
- Taking customers phone calls where appropriate
- Create and improve team’s processes
- Write documentation to create an incredible customer experience
- Mentor and train junior team members
What you need
- Excellent written and spoken english
- Genuine desire to deliver the highest possible level of customer service
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- A high level of attention to detail and persistency
- Very slick with technology and digitally savvy
- The incessant desire to find a better way to do things and improve processes
- Sound judgement and ability to make decisions on the fly
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day off
- Be part of a pioneer team
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Private Medical insurance
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe our culture is one of most important assets and we’ve wrapped the characteristics we look for in each person in 5 H’s:
- High Achiever
Still reading? We’d love to hear from you!
If you think you could bring something remarkable to this role, drop us an email with your resume.Apply now